How Does Hail Affect Your Roof?
Hail is a very serious thing when it comes to the health and safety of your roof. There are various reasons to get your roof inspected after a hail storm such as:
- Hail can tear the shingles off of your roof.
- Hail can damage the structure of your household.
- Hail damage can get you a free roof replacement from a local roofing company.
- Damage to your gutters should be a concern after hail hits.
- Roof inspections are free, meaning you can get checked for damage at no cost!
- Some hail damage is not visible to the naked eye.
- Hail can cause soft spots in your roof, meaning that leaks are inevitable.
- During hailstorms, wind is also a very damaging occurrence. Wind can blow debris into your roof, and blow away the shingles damaged by the hail.
- Black spots on your roof are a tell for hail damage.
- No pattern for streaks.
Call Atlantic Construction Solutions if you are unsure whether you have roof damage and if you are eligible for a FREE roof at 704-598-0555